Christ (Deemed to be University) is a prominent institution. The law school provides B.A. LL.B, BBA. LL.B, LL.M and PhD in law. It has a supportive environment and is renowned for its academic and professional excellence throughout the country.
- Students pursuing three-year or five-year law courses in colleges and universities recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to apply for it
- Only one team per college/institution/university shall be allowed to take part.
- Each team must register by filling up the form given below.
- The registration form should only be filled out after making the payment of 4500(with accommodation) and Rs. 3000 (Without accommodation).
- Last date to fill out the form is January 10th, 2023.
- Last Date for Online Registration (Inclusive of payment & other procedures): January 10, 2023
- Last Date for seeking clarifications: January 20, 2023
- Release of clarifications January 25, 2023
- Last Date for Submission of Memorials Soft Copy: January 31, 2023
- Researcher’s Test: February 9, 2023
- Inauguration and Preliminary Rounds: February 9, 2023
- Semi-Finals & Finals: February 10, 2023
- Valedictory: February 11, 2023
- Winner: Rs. 24,000/- with trophies.
- Runner up: Rs.18,000/-with trophies.
- Best Researcher: Rs.5,000/-with trophy.
- Best Speaker: Rs.5,000/-with trophy.
- Best Memorial: Rs.5,000/-with trophies.
The following people can be contacted in case of any query or clarification relating to any information or any detail related to the competition:
Joe Sebastian: +91 78388 62285
Anushka Datta: +91 7073744078
Meghna Singh Gahlot: +91 99909 55902
Himanshu Ranjan: +91 62078 85127
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates, we can catch up at-