About the Organization:
Legis Scriptor endeavors to showcase quality academic content across various fields of Law. We take pride in launching the first edition for the call for blogs to give an opportunity to the members of all legal fraternity to pen down their views and analyze different legal issues across the world.
About the quiz competition:
In furtherance to the aim of revolutionizing the legal education sector and Enthused by the success of 1st and 2nd Online National Quiz Competition on Constitution Law, Family Law and Law of Torts; Legis Scriptor is pleased to introduce 3rd National Law Quiz Competition on ‘IPC- INDIAN PENAL CODE’. It aims to provide a unique platform to students and Law aficionados across the country to put their knowledge and quizzing instincts to test. We assure you of an experience filled with legal knowledge, excitement, and ecstasy!
Last date of registration:-24th October, 2020.
Date of competition for Quiz on ‘IPC’:- 25th October, 2020
Time for the Quiz: – 1:00 PM
Date of result:- 8:00 PM, 25th October, 2020
Topic:- IPC- Indian Penal Code.
Who Can Participate:-
The quiz is open to everyone from any stream/profession.
- The quiz will comprise of 30 MCQs to be attempted in 15 minutes and in one go.
- Every question will carry equal marks & there will be no negative marking.
- Participation as a team is not allowed.
- The quiz will be conducted on an online platform, as decided by the organizers.
- The registration amount shall not be refunded in any case whatsoever.
- Any technical glitch faced by any participant shall entirely be at his responsibility and organizers owe no liability/responsibility towards the same.
- Participants shall ensure decent internet connectivity and are advised to be online at least 30 minutes before the quiz begins.
8. Certificate of Participation will be given to all participants.
9. All certificates shall be in digital form and will be sent on the e-mail id provided in the google form.
10. The decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding in relation to any matter connected with the competition.
11. Participants are advised to check their mailboxes regularly for updates.
12. In the case of a tie, the higher rank would be determined on the basis of least time taken by the applicant.
13. The registered candidates will be added to a WhatsApp group for updates.
14. The results for the Quiz will be declared on the WhatsApp Group so made for the purpose & the official LinkedIn account of Legis Scriptor.
15. Legis Scriptor will not be responsible for any technical error in paying the registration fee for the quiz competition or any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
16. You will be added in the WhatsApp group one day prior to the competition.
WINNER (1st Position) – Rs 1000/- + Certificate of Excellence + Opportunity of Free Publication.
2nd Position & 3rd Position – Certificate of Excellence + Opportunity of Free Publication.
4th – 10th Position – Certificate of Merit + Opportunity of Free Publication.
*NOTE- Participation Certificate for all Participants.
A nominal Fees of Rs49/-
After the payment all participants need to upload screenshots of the same on Google form given below while registration.
Google Pay: legisscriptor@okicici
Phone Pay: 8851264387@ybl
OR pay through UPI
How to Register:-
Participants have to pay via above mentioned payment method and then register themselves through registration link given below.
CLICK THE LINK BELLOW TO REGISTER:
For More Information, Click on the link given below-