Maharshi University of Information Technology, NOIDA, U.P. and National Labour Law Association, New Delhi are organising the 3rd Maharishi Mahesh Yogi International Conference On Comparative Labour Laws in South-Asia: Labour and Management Perspective on 28th and 29th August 2023.
About the Conference
The year 2020 was a defining period for countries, particularly, in South Asia. The COVID-19 pandemic caused not only a large number of deaths and displacements but also hastened the process towards digital-centred business models. The rapid growth of the platform economy, MSMEs, and consumers’ preference for online shopping, etc. have created conditions that are entirely different from the conditions for which the prevailing labour laws were enacted. Additionally, the havoc caused by turbulence, both natural (such as flood and drought) and manmade (such as political, trade and religious) have collectively caused humanitarian crises. These developments are having a detrimental effect on the workers, their employability, and their rights at work. In this background, it is imperative for the national governments in the sub-region to understand the ongoing trends in the world of work, examine the working of the social dialogue institutions, and amend the existing labour/employment laws so that the same are in tune with the ongoing changes.
Themes of the Conference
- Social Security in South Asia
- Current Crisis in Labour Law
- Labour Law Reforms: Issues & Challenges
- Enforcement of Labour Rights
- International Labour Standards in South Asia
- Employment of Women
- Job Security in South Asia
- Collective Bargaining in South Asia
- Trade Unions in South Asia
- Minimum Standards of Employment in South Asia
- Occupational Safety and Health in South Asia
- Legal Protection of unorganized workers
- Migrant Labour in South Asia
- Impact of COVID on Labour and Labour Law
- Resolution of Industrial Disputes
- Right to form Union and go on Strike
- Management of Contract Labor and Outsourcing
- Ease of doing business and Labour Law
- Sustainability and Labour Law
- Workers’ Participation in Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility and its utilization in social security fun for unorganized workers
- Labour Law Compliances for Start-ups
- Human Rights and Businesses
- Legal aspects drive Work-Life Balance of Employees
- Stakeholders legal protection during Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- IPR and Product & Process Layout
- Challenges and Opportunities of Involvement of AI in Business
- Management Aspects of Indian Ethos
- Legal Aspects of Managing the Tourism Industry
- Legal protections to Service Industry
- Any topic (Multi-disciplinary or inter-disciplinary) related to theme can also be accommodated
Sector 110, Noida, PO- Maharishi Nagar, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh 201304, India
Phone: +91 11 66763870
Guidelines for Conference Papers
The Authors should apply research skills and appropriate research methodology. The research paper should be thematic and desired to be linked to the sub-themes. The length of the abstract should not be more than 500 words. It must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 on A4 size paper, and margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word application. The Citation Pattern should be as per the Blue-book pattern or APA style.
Footnotes should follow the SILC standard of footnoting. Endnotes are not allowed. At the end of the paper, there should be a brief profile of the author with an E-mail ID, contact number, and address.
The plagiarism of research papers should be less than 20%. The plagiarism will be checked by Editorial Committee.
For Offline Mode:
- Single Author: ₹ 1000 INR
- With Co-Author: ₹1200 INR
- Single Author: ₹ 700 INR
- With Co-author: ₹ 1000/- INR
For Online Mode:
- Single Author: ₹ 1200
- Co-Author: ₹ 1400
- Best Research Paper Award (Certificate + Memento)
- A participation/ Presentation Certificate will be provided.
- Selected papers will be published in UGC CARE JOURNAL/ ISBN/Maharishi Journal of Law and Society. (Publication charges for UGC/ISBN shall be borne by participants only.)
The accommodation can be provided to the Participants only on first-cum-first serve basis. The room will be on twin shared basis. The participant has to inform twenty days in advance and is required to pay the accommodation charges as per the university norms. Once registered for accommodation the refund cannot be claimed. No TA & DA shall be provided to the participants.
Send Your Paper to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upload your abstract and payment receipt: https://forms.gle/Kw3Ru4judSyWyirn8
- Registration Link: https://payment.monteage.in/ICRegistration
- Sponsorship Link: https://payment.monteage.in/Sponsorship
- Abstract submission- 30th July 2023
- Registration – 30th July 2023
- Full paper submission- 10th August 2023
If any query participant may contact email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-