About the Organization:
Lexstructor is an online, open access legal news, journals publication and education imparting platform, which is dedicated to express views on varied legal issues, thereby generating diversified research emerging areas in law. This platform shall also encourage the intent of young law students, professionals and members of academia to contribute to the field of law and its relation with various aspects of technology, policy making, management and other disciplines of academia, through journal and blogs sections. Besides, it provides free access of daily legal news updates to literate a lawman as well as a layman with the contemporary legal developments and know-how.
About the Competition:
Lexstructor Legal News & Publication is organizing ‘2nd National Online Quiz Competition on ‘Recent Judgments on Constitutional Law and IPC’ on August 15, 2020. Considering the upcoming competitive exams, this competition provides an opportunity for the aspiring candidates as well as the law students to test their skills and brush up their knowledge on contemporary legal issues. Also, it is an endeavour to provide a platform to all the law students throughout the nation to enhance their knowledge of current affairs and recent judgments. We are inviting everyone who has a keen interest in current legal affairs to participate in this competition and make it a grand success.
Last date of the Registration: August 14, 2020
Date of the Quiz Competition: August 15, 2020
Date of the Result: August 16, 2020. [The result will be published on our website and social media handles]
The competition is open for everyone who has a keen interest on this field.
- Registration fee – Rs. 50/- per participant.
- Payment Mode – UPI ID : namrata12345@indus (or, scan the QR code), or
you can opt for Bank Transfer (details are mentioned in the registration form)
- On successful payment, the participant shall fill up the form through the following link :
Rules of the Competition:
- After the completion of registration process, the registered participants will be sent a confirmation mail, containing the link to a Whatsapp group, in which the link for the quiz will be shared. In case any participant does not join the group, Lexstructor won’t be held responsible and liable to refund.
- 40 multiple choice (1 mark each) and total 30 minutes duration, No negative marking.
- Ranking will be dependent upon total time taken and the accuracy in answers.
- Lexstructor shall not be liable for any technical glitch caused from your end.
- The decision of the organizers in case of any dispute will be final. Lexstructor reserves the right to change/amend /alter terms and conditions of the competition.
- Winner: Cash Prize of Rs. 600/- + E-Certificate of Excellence + An acknowledgement in our website and social media handles.
- 1st Runner Up: Cash Prize of Rs. 300/- + E-Certificate of Excellence + An acknowledgement in our website and social media handles.
- 2nd Runner Up: Cash Prize of Rs. 150/- + E-Certificate of Excellence + An acknowledgement in our website and social media handles.
- Top 10 participants will receive E-certificate of Excellence mentioning their ranks.
- Other Participants will receive E-certificate of Participation via email.
In case of any queries related to the competition, contact us at- Email: email@example.com
WhatsApp: 9641060192 or, dm us in any of our social media handles. [We’re available in Instagram, Facebook & linkedin]