The School of Agricultural Law & Economics (SALE), RGNUL, Punjab is organising the 2nd National Level Debate Competition on Make in India: Prospects and Concerns in the Contemporary Regime.
School of Agricultural Law and Economics (SALE) is a Center of excellence established with the object to
provide a platform for multidimensional analysis of the agricultural sector in connotation to legal, social,
political and cultural paradigms.
The 2nd National Level Debate Competition, organized by the School of Agricultural Law & Economics (SALE), RGNUL, Punjab, will be based on the Lincoln-Douglas debate format i.e. one on one debate, in order to promote individualism amongst the participants.
Through this competition, we aim at providing the students with a platform to hone their debating skills and improve the whole debating experience by ensuring that the participants meet with challenging issues based on contemporary and developing aspects of law and society.
The competition strives to provide a safe platform for students to grow and experiment with their communication skills and critical thinking abilities.
This competition is open to all bonafide undergraduate and postgraduate students from Colleges/Universities across India. There is no restriction on the number of participants from a particular college/institution.
Make in India: Prospects and Concerns in the Contemporary Regime.
- Winner: INR. 3000/-
- First Runners Up: INR. 2000/-
- The selected top performers will be awarded E-certificates of Appreciation.
- All the participants will be awarded E-certificates for participation.
- Dates of the Competition: November 19 & 20, 2022
- The deadline for registration: 11:59 pm, November 17, 2022.
- A New Motion will be Provided 30 minutes before each Oral Round.
- The participants will be informed about their stand, i.e., either “For the Motion” or “Against the Motion”, 30 minutes before starting that particular round through the WhatsApp group.
- The medium of debate is strictly English.
- The participant must maintain professional decorum at all times throughout the competition. The use of abusive or profane language will immediately disqualify the participant.
- Individual scores of each round will be released after the completion of the respective round.
- Each participant will be allotted a unique code for further reference and communication. The participant will be required to use that code only. In case any participant is found disclosing his/her identity, he or she will be immediately disqualified from the competition.
- The decision of the judges invited for evaluation will be final and binding.
- The registration fee is Rs. 250 + 18% GST = INR 295 per Individual.
- Step 1: Click on the link given at the end of this post.
- Step 2: Select “2nd National Debate Competition” In ‘applying for’ option and click to register.
- Step 3: Fill in the required details.
- Step 4: Select the preferred mode of Payment and make Payment.
- Pranav Tomar: +91-7793845455 (Convenor)
- Khushwant Nimbark: +91 9636988105 (Deputy Convenor and Student Coordinator)
- E-mail – email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.