About the Competition:
With an objective to raise the standards of Clinical Legal Education in India, the GD Goenka University, School of Law announces 2ndGDGU International Virtual Law and Technology Moot Court Competition, 2021 in association with Cyber Law University, on 28th& 29th August, 2021.
Moot Court Competitions, which is a mandatory part of law curriculum in our law school offers a practical and application-based approach to learning of law. It gives the law students, the necessary free space to interpret and analyse legal provisions in the context of a given legal regime, while trying to solve a practical problem. The GDGU School of Law is dedicated to promote this aspect of legal training for ensuring a wholesome legal education and the GD Goenka Virtual moot Competition is an endeavour of the School of Law in this direction.
2ndGDGU International Virtual Law and Technology Moot Court Competition, 2021 in association with Cyber Law University is about technology law. Technology law focuses on intellectual property rights, a complex branch of the legal system that deals with disputes over who ‘owns’ intangible ‘property’, such as creative works, patents, copyrights, and trade secrets. Technology law helps protect the creatives who come up with these ideas and also ensures rights concerning the distribution of their work.
- Students duly enrolled and pursuing full time 5 years or 3 years undergraduate law course from India or from a foreign university with law as major may apply to participate in 2nd GDGU International Virtual Law and Technology Moot Court Competition, 2021 in association with Cyber Law University.
- Students enrolled and pursuing post-graduate diploma or short-term certificate courses in law is not eligible to apply.
- Each team shall register to 2nd GDGU International Virtual Law and Technology Moot Court Competition, 2021 in association with Cyber Law University by filing registration form, in the prescribed manner by 21st August, 2021.
- Registration form: https://forms.gle/QhoHXhsUnN1yW9gw7
- On receipt of the duly filled registration form the institute shall respond to the participating team, acknowledging the receipt.
- The registration fee for the competition is Rs. 999/- for Indian Teams and 11$ for International Teams.
Rules and Regulations:
|Registration opening from||30th June, 2021|
|Final date of Registration||21st August, 2021|
|Clarification questions to be submitted by||10th August, 2021|
|Clarifications released by||15th August, 2021|
|Memorial Submission||21st August, 2021|
|Competition Dates||28th& 29th August, 2021|
- Shreyas Vyas: +91-7693015323
- Abhinav Kumar: +91-8840993730
- Ayush Gupta: +91-7017183604
- Shrishti Bansal: +91-8433191400
For any query you can also drop a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
For regular updates, join us: