About GLC Mumbai:
Founded in 1855, the Government Law College, Mumbai, is the oldest and one the most prestigious law schools in Asia. Tapering over the entire legal education system, its illustrious alumni have dominated the list of legal professionals in India for over a century and a half.
About the Competition:
The National Leadership Summit’21, an initiative by the Government Law College is a pan India leadership conclave among the best student debaters, policymakers, and opinion-makers.
As a part of the Discourse Segment of the National Leadership Summit’21, we are organising “The 2nd Freedom Fighter Late Shri Prem Nidhi Agrawal Memorial Article Writing Competition.”
The Article Writing competition is open for any student pursuing their Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree, in any distinct field, from any recognized University/College in India.
No registration fee would be charged for participating in this Competition.
Cash Prizes for the winners of the competition are as follows:
- 1st Prize: Rs. 6000/-
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 4000/-
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 2,000/-
In addition, the articles of the First and the Second prize winners shall be published in the First issue of a GLC Journal – “La Politique” and they will be awarded a Publication Certificate as well. All participants would be awarded a Participation Certificate.
The submission guidelines for the competition are:
- The Article must be in the English language only and the submission shall be in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx format).
- Co-authorship allowed up to a maximum of two authors.
- Only one submission is allowed per author/team. Submissions, both as co-author and single author, will be treated as multiple submissions and will be disqualified as an entry to the competition.
- There should not be any form of identification mark such as the name of the author, University/College name, etc. on the article. Any form of identification will lead to disqualification.
- The article must contain an abstract of not more than 300 words including keywords.
- The word limit of the article should be 2000-3000 words, excluding footnotes and abstract.
- The write-ups shall have no plagiarism and only original works that have not been published elsewhere and have not been submitted to any other organization are to be submitted.
- The Articles shall be sent to email@example.com with the Subject “2nd P. N. Agrawal AWC_Submission” on or before 11:59 pm, 17th July 2021.
For regular updates, join us: