ABOUT THE ORGANIZERS:
Legalify India is founded in July 2020. It is an organization that has been started with its cardinal motive to help Law students and the public ranging from diverse backgrounds to enhance their legal knowledge and help them to know their rights and duties so that they can make a decisive viewpoint towards society and the governing law. We will be dealing with legal news, updates, and comprehensive information which will flawlessly help you to keep your legal knowledge up to date.
Our main focus would be towards providing an ambient and distinctive content to our readers over a wide spectrum of legal issues and laws like cyber law, media and entertainment law, environment law, ADR, and many additional fields. While designing this organization we kept every aspect in our mind, be it an article, blog or any news updates our utmost motive is to make this a one-stop destination for everyone who visits us.
Journal for Law Students and Researchers (JLSR), envisions to empower the individuals of tomorrow to advance and learn from the theoretical and practical aspects of the contemporary law today. Law as a field, is a predominantly present in the lives of people in society, and as such its discourse and dissemination are requisite in a proper forum today.
Journal for Law Students and Researchers (JSLR), therefore, acts as a platform for the researchers and students, along with academicians to publish their research on contemporary issues of the law, so as to enable the growth and understanding of the aspects of the law to the interested individuals in society.
Speaker: Adv. Ayushi Richa Mishra, Lawyer & TM-Attorney.
Ayushi is a Lawyer Cyber-security enthusiasts, exploring Cyber Law since 2015 and till today. She is a speaker and a researcher practicing in the field of IPR, IT. She is keynote speaker to National Insurance Academy, Pune rural police in electronic evidence and cyber laws and crime, she is also a visiting faculty in Pune.
Fighting the fear online threat’s Atmosphere.
- How to protect yourself from cyber-crimes technically.
- Study on different cases related online money laundering, frauds and other crimes.
- Legal procedures for protecting from Cyber-crime and what punishment can be given for crime.
- E-filing and practical knowledge on cyber-crime.
- Procedure for e- filing a cyber-crime and detailed knowledge on how to file a complaint.
- What are the evidences are to be asked from victim for filing a complaint.
Do Register and Participate in this Workshop.
Date: 31st October, 2020 & 1st November, 2020
Google pay/ Paytm on 9140252620
Link to the Registration Page: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
HIGHLIGHT OF THE WORKSHOP:
- E-Certificate of participation shall be given to all the attendees.
- Notes and Power Point Presentation of the session will be provided.
- Interactive, practical session.
- Recording of the session will be provided.
- Questions and answers round.
Mobile: +91 9352603383
For more details Visit: