About the Event
Law schools from around India are encouraged to participate in the first Sankhla and Associates National Virtual Moot Court Competition. The event will be a celebrated one and will primarily concentrate on fostering the abilities of aspiring lawyers while also promoting good for society as a whole. It will be associated with eminent legal luminaries, professional visionaries, prominent firms, and acclaimed independent legal practitioners. The Constitutional Laws are the basis of the moot problem.
- Last Date for Registration- 25th August 2022
- Last Date of Memorial Submission- 27th August 2022
- Dates of Moot Court Competition- 2nd to 4th September 2022
Any student pursuing a degree in law from any accredited universities in India, whether it be a five-year legal course, a three-year law course, or even LLM students, is eligible to compete. Each team must have at least two members, two speakers, or three members (2 speakers and 1 researcher). The entry price for the competition is INR 1500, which must be paid at registration. The Google form must have the screenshot of the payment receipt attached. Each university may enter up to four teams in this competition.
- The Winning Team shall be awarded with a prize money of INR 8000/- Free
Publication Opportunity at Lex-Manthan Book with ISBN Number, Internship
Opportunity at Sankhla & Associates along with Certificate of merit.
- The Runner-Up Team shall be awarded with a prize money of INR 6000/- and free
Publications Opportunity at Lex-Manthan Book with ISBN Number, Internship
Opportunity with Sankhla & Associates along with Certificate of merit.
- The Second Runner-Up Team shall be awarded with Internship Opportunity at
Lexpeeps. A discount of 50% to all the Lexpeeps Xcell courses to the team along with certificate of merit.
- The Best Memorial shall be awarded with a prize money of INR 2000/- and Free
Publications Opportunity at Jus Corpus Law Journal (ISSN : 2582: 7820), Traineeship Opportunity at Counsel Cottage along with Certificate of merit.
- The Best Speaker shall be awarded with a prize money of INR 2000/- and Internship Opportunity at GL Pareek Law Chambers of Law, will get 60% discount at Lexpeeps Xcell courses by Lexpeeps along with Certificate of merit.
- The Best Researcher shall be awarded with a prize money of INR 2000/- and Internship Opportunity at GL Pareek Law Chambers, 60% discount Lexpeeps Xcell courses by Lexpeeps along with Certificate of merit.
- All of the competing teams will receive guaranteed opportunities for free publications and virtual internships.
How to Register
A/C Details for the Payment of Fees-
Account Holder Name: Rupam Banerjee
Account Number: 38137097733
Bank Name- State Bank of India
IFSC Code- SBIN0012401
Branch name- Shyampur
For Google Pay/Paytm/PhonPe: +91 7364006404
UPI ID:- 7364006404@ybl
Note- The issues regarding any other information or query shall be communicated to the following:-
- Executive Coordinator
Mr. Rupam Banerjee Contact No. +91 7364006404
- Organizing Secretary
Ms. Priya Kumari Contact No. +91 9928023721
Mr. Nandhaa Kishore
Contact No. +91 8310113933
Ms. Anupriya Upadhyay
Contact No. +91 7828084676
Ms. Shambhavi Dubey
Contact No. +91 9919921228
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.