About the College
Dr Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University was established in 2005 by the State Legislature of Uttar Pradesh. It came into existence in 2006 intending to encourage and disseminate legal knowledge. The University instils a sense of responsibility towards society in the students and is committed to promoting diverse cultures in the field of law.
About the Competition
Dr Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University is incredibly proud and excited to announce the inaugural edition of its flagship arbitration moot, i.e., RMLNLU–Kochhar & Co. Arbitration Moot Court Competition, 2023. This moot is being organized in association with Kochhar & Co. as the Title Sponsor and IAMC, Hyderabad, as our Exclusive Institutional Partner.
As a part of the competition, the registered teams shall be required to submit their memorials. Subsequently, the top 32 teams qualifying for the memorial knockout rounds shall appear for the oral rounds to be conducted at the University campus from 24th-26th March 2023. Apart from the incredible cash prizes, the top performers in the competition shall also be awarded internships with distinguished luminaries in the arbitration field.
List of Important Dates
- Proposition Release: 10th February 2023
- Last date for Registration: 28th February 2023
- Last date for Clarifications: 18th February 2023
- Release of Clarifications: 23rd February 2023
- Memorial Submission: 10th March 2023
- Memorial Knockout: 15th March 2023
- Oral Rounds: 24th to 26th March 2023
- Winner: Rs. 50,000 and Internship slots at Kochhar & Co.
- Runner Up: Rs. 40,000 and Internship slots at IAMC, Hyderabad
- Best Memorial: Rs. 30,000
- Best Speaker: Rs. 30,000
Click below to access the Brochure and Rulebook:
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-