ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Legis Scriptor is a transpiring team of ardent & fervent people across all the strata of the legal field, promoting academic excellence & ameliorating realms of knowledge to contribute in building skillful society. We endeavor to provide quality contemporary legal content concerning from tangled minute issues to issues of international concerns. We provide a platform to students across the length & breadth of the country to enhance their research & writing skills, which is the uttermost requirement of the today’s fast-evolving & zestful legal field.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION:
Law students are very enthusiastic about participating in the moot court
competition in order to improve their skills and knowledge. In a moot court
competition, however, much of the credit is offered to the speakers alone and somewhere, the importance of a high-quality memorial is shadowed.
The drafting of memorials is one of the most important aspects of any moot court competition, and without them, no moot court competition will be as stimulating as it should be. Thus, to highlight the importance of Moot Memorials, the Legis Scriptor feels privileged to announce its 1st National Memorial Drafting Competition for the budding law students all over India.
MODE OF THE COMPETITION:
- The students currently enrolled in either five years or three years LL.B.
courses or LL.M. programs from any recognized University/ Law College/
- College/ Institution are eligible for participation in the competition.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or
- Each team shall consist of one individual or two individuals or three
individuals that qualify the eligibility criteria.
- Multiple teams are allowed from different University/ Law School/
- There shall be a nominal registration fee of Rs. 299/- for Single participant, Rs. 399/- for the team of two individuals and Rs. 499/- for the team of three individuals.
- The Registration Link is given below-https://forms.gle/MWx59LoN7ZhfhUAa7
- The registration fee shall be non-refundable and non-transferable in any circumstance.
- The last date for registration is 08:00 p.m. IST, 28 th May, 2021.
- Only 30 teams will be allowed to register in the competition on first-come- first serve basis.
- Once a team registers by completing the formalities given, a Code (hereinafter “Team Code”) shall be assigned to the team.
Note: No approval from the respective institute of the participants is required for participation.
Google Pay: legisscriptor@okicici
Phone Pay: 8851264387@ybl
OR pay through UPI
UPI ID: 8851264387@paytm
After the payment all participants are required to upload screenshots of the
same on Google form given below while registration.
Last Date of Registration: 08:00 PM IST, 28 th May, 2021
Last Date to Seek Clarification: 31 st May, 2021
Date to Release Clarification: 1 st June, 2021
Last Date for Memorial Submission: 6 th June, 2021
Date for Announcing Result: 05:00 PM IST 8 th June, 2021
AWARDS: PRIZES WORTH RS. 30,000/-
- BEST TEAM (1 st Position) – Prize money of Rs. 1100/- + Certificate of Excellence, 50% Discount in Publication in ISSN No. Journal.
- Runner up Team (2 nd Position) – Prize money of Rs. 800/- + Certificate of Excellence + 50% Discount in Publication in ISSN No. Journal.
- 3 rd Position – 10 th Position- Certificate of Merit + 50% Discount is Publication in blogspot.
All the participants who will register for this event, will receive
“CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION”
All the participants will also get 30% off in Moot Mentorship Programme worth Rs. 900/- per team.
For More Information, Click on the link given below-
For Brochure, Click on the link given below-
For Moot Preposition, Click on the link given below-
Contact us for any query:
WhatsApp number: 8851264387 (WHATSAPP ONLY)
Note: if in case of any query, participant can drop a message on whatsapp on the number given above and they will receive a call from concerned authority in 24 hours to resolve their query.