The Army Institute of Law, Mohali, in collaboration with Malhotra & Malhotra Associates, Chandigarh, designed as a part of its endeavour to provide, facilitate and expose the student community towards the upcoming issues of child abduction, custody, maintenance, adoption, surrogacy and related to family, takes immense pleasure in announcing the 1st Edition of Army Institute of Law and Malhotra & Malhotra Associates Child Law National Online Moot Court Competition, 2021. The competition is scheduled to be held from 17th -18th June 2021, on a virtual platform.
Participation is open for bona-fide students who are either pursuing 3-year L.L.B. course or the 5-year integrated law course during the current academic year. Only one team from each participating college shall be registered for the competition. Each team shall comprise either three members (two Speakers and one Researcher) or two members (two Speakers) only.
1) The teams should provisionally register through by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject – Child Law Moot Registration) by 11th May, 2021. Only 36 teams will be registered to participate in the competition on a first-come-first-serve basis.
2) Once the provisional registration is confirmed, the Registration Fee: Rs 2000/- (non-refundable) for each participating team, is to be submitted by 15th May, 2021, through online transaction by clicking on the link: CLICK HERE FOR PAYMENT
3) Teams are required to send the scanned copy of the receipt (of payment of Rs. 2000/- paid using online mode) along with the duly filled registration form and scanned college ID card should be sent on or before May 15th, 2021, via email to email@example.com, with the following details:
Details of Payment of Registration Fee:
Transaction ID:________Bank:_________Date of payment:______
4) No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted unless the same has been communicated to the organizers a week prior to the event in exceptional circumstances only after due proof has been attached by the participating college.
1.Release of Proposition and Rules: 1st May 2021
2. Deadline for Provisional Registration: 11th May 2021
3. Deadline for submission of registration form and fee: 15th May 2021
4. Deadline for seeking clarifications to propositions: 21st May 2021
5. Release of Clarifications: 25th May 2021
6. Deadline for submission of Memorials (Soft Copy): 3rd June 2021
7. Declaration of result of Memorial on or before: 10th June 2021
8. Rounds (via video-conferencing): 17th-18th June 2021
- Octa-Quarter finals: 17th June 2021
- Quarter finals: 17th June 2021
- Semi-finals: 18th June 2021
- Finale: 18th June 2021
Note: If upto 28 teams register, then the top 8 teams will go for Quarter-final. No Octa-Quarter round will be held. If more than 28 teams are registered for the said competition then Top 16 teams will go for Octa-Quarters.
Best Team: Rupees 30,000/-
Runner Up: Rupees 20,000/-
Best Memorial: Rupees 10,000/-
Best Student Advocate: Rupees 10,000/-
Note: All the Participants will get participation certificates. E-Certificates shall be mailed to the teams within fifteen days from the event.