Amity Law School, Noida is organizing its 12th Edition of the Amity International Moot Court Competition, 2022 from November 4 to 5, 2022.
The Amity International Moot Competition, well known as AIM is a widely awaited affair by students all around the globe. The matter of discussion in the present year relates to International Criminal Law organized by the Moot Court Society, Amity Law School, Noida.
- All recognized law schools, universities and institutions in India or abroad with a minimum three year of LL.B. courses shall be eligible to participate.
- Each participating team shall comprise either two (2) members where, one of the two (2) Speakers shall be designated as a Researcher or three(3) members where two (2) members shall be designated as Speakers and one (1) member as Researcher.
- No team shall contradict the composition mentioned above. No faculty member, coach, or designated observer will be allowed to accompany the team.
- No cross teams i.e. members of different universities, shall be allowed.
- The language of the competition shall be English
- Teams are required to complete their Registration by October 15, 2022, by 23:59 hours IST.
- There is NO Registration Fee. The Registration shall be done by filling up an Application form, available at the end of this post.
- Last Date of Registration: October 15, 2022
- Last date to email clarifications: October 18, 2022
- Release of Clarifications: October 20, 2022
- Last Date for Memorial Submission without penalty: October 25, 2022
- Last Date for Memorial Submission with penalty: October 30, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.